One Day Later... | U-Tern

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

The Extra T's - I Like It (Corn Flakes) (1983 Electro/Funk)

I can't believe I haven't posted this yet! This jam is a slept on classic in my book. Some of you may recognize this as the loop used for Prince Paul's "More Than U Know" Featuring De La Soul, and most of you probably know The Extra T's for their classic electro tune "E.T. Boogie". If you haven't heard that song I highly recommend tracking down a copy! It's a must have for electro-funk fans.

8 Comments:

Blogger Dope As Funk said...

Killing it as usual - let's link: http://dopeasfunk.blogspot.com/

6:16 AM  
Blogger seandonson said...

Thanks dude! My copy at 128 just wasn't cuttin it. Shit is hot!

3:48 PM  
Blogger chuckdafonk said...

I thank you for the sample knowledge here. Always one of my favorites, at least the Prince Paul joint, but I was not aware of this original.

Regards, fONk

3:01 PM  
Blogger OLIVER EIGHTY ONE said...

Thanks, never heard the original.

6:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Selection and variety of (underground) tunes presented makes this a spot to drop in from time to time.

SoulFunkLifestyles Universally Converging !!!

2:51 AM  
Blogger ryanerik said...

Superhot! Thanks from Tokyo.

5:35 AM  
Blogger DJ B.Cause said...

Hey homie, thanks much for this joint.

10:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what do they say about raisin bread? i dont get it!
The German Dude

5:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home