One Day Later... | U-Tern

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Stay Tuned!

Some you may have noticed the serious lack of posts as of late, the reason being the amount of time involved in recording and mastering these old records then uploading them etc...

Although I love 320kbps (high quality) mp3's as much as the next man, I think it's time to start posting more music, more frequently, which means I may have to let some 192's slip in here and there. Anyways, if you're still viewing the blog on the regular basis please let me know you're out there and leave a comment or two (it's open to all viewers now!).

To all the regular listeners of "One Day Later" radio (brooklynradio.net) I want to apologize for the horrible state of the website, it is out of my hands and is just as frustrating to me as anyone. Hopefully they will work out these issues very soon.

The good news is, I have tons of amazing music to share so expect the blog to be back with a vengance!

- U-Tern

To those in the Vancouver area please come out to my release party tonight!



25 Comments:

Blogger Nordy said...

Man, post up them 192's! For me, the extra space on my iPod is more important than an incremental difference in sound quality.

Either way, I pretty much dig everything you post on here.

7:01 PM  
Blogger Neoteric said...

i right here, dawg! subscribed and errrythang

1:01 AM  
Blogger Steve said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

6:46 AM  
Blogger Steve said...

I check everyday for updates... this is one of my favorite music blogs out there!

6:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep the 320s if you can homie! One of my favorite blogs, I play these jams out all the time!

12:32 PM  
Blogger OutofController said...

192s work for me too...

This is the feed update that I always check first. All your stuff is golden, man!

7:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

right on dude, been wondering whats going on with you, nice to know whats up. keep on keeping on!

8:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Every damn day, man, I'm loving your stuff. Your public runs deep.

9:43 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I follow your blog on the regular. So educational on that 80's disco stuff!

2:19 AM  
Blogger Colors said...

Yeah man, several days a week.

4:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Still listening to that I :heart: Daft Punk mix.. thanks for blogging!

5:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the music here is topnotch. quality.

9:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what's up?! love this blog! please keep it up!

10:07 AM  
Blogger Edgar Saucepot said...

I love your blog. It's a great resource for beginning DJs and music fans.

12:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yup!

8:30 AM  
Blogger seandonson said...

If more songs= a little less quality... I think I can handle it. Keep it up!

11:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great music, and serious props on the sound quality of the files you post. There's not a lot of vinyl rips like yours around. Keep it up.

10:00 AM  
Blogger JR-FLO said...

I'm a fan...

Jr-Flo
Eh Team Djs
Keys N Krates

10:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

everyone loves a 320, but we'll take as they come. appreciated regardless.

how bout 224's?

10:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for all the great tunes mane! You're killin the game on the production tip by the way! Keep doin the damn thang homie!!!

10:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah, one of the best blogs and very nice rips and edits. keep em´going!

8:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

192 iz good for me :) greetz!

5:01 AM  
Blogger Murray said...

extremely real

i don't have speakers that are good enough to hear any meaningful difference between 320 and 192, so, i ain't fussed.

thanks for what you do

9:09 PM  
Blogger Shawn Ryan said...

Trust me, we're still reading and listening!

2:15 PM  
Blogger Dubstrong said...

1,2,3... in the place to be!

Keep it strong...

[]s Dubstrong

10:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home