One Day Later... | U-Tern

Wednesday, June 03, 2009

BODY WORK PARTY! June 12th...

Really excited for this one. Finally we're throwing a party where the focus is Boogie-Funk/80s-Disco/Modern Soul, this is the first of it's kind in Vancouver as far as I know. It's happening June 12th at Shine Nightclub (364 Water St.) Vancouver, Canada. With two special guest selectors: 

DJ Pump an amazing club DJ that rarely gets the chance to play this style of music. Check out his all boogie-funk mix Sevonte Swang it's no joke! 

Niña Mendoza whose music knowledge is second to none, and always gets the party live. She also screams really loud when she hears a song she loves, which is awesome to me.

I case you don't know what this night is about I suggest you listen to the following:


I'll be opening up the guest list for this one so feel free to hit me up in the comments section, just leave your first name and last initial and if you'll have a friend etc...and we'll get you in NO COVER! 


3 Comments:

Blogger Sara said...

I'm so, so bummed I can't go...but I will be cranking up BW2 this week in tribute.

1:04 PM  
Blogger Tailor Made, NYC aka ForwardAlways said...

You've got some really great mixes posted! Really enjoy the site, thanks.

www.forwardalwaysnyc.blogspot.com

8:49 AM  
Blogger jmatt said...

Jordan M. +1 if there are any spots left! this will be sick

10:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home