One Day Later... | U-Tern

Monday, June 14, 2010

EVERY Episode of One Day Later Radio (Direct Links)


Finally got around to finding a permanent home to host all past episodes of ODLR. Shows include full track listings under the "Lyrics" tab in iTunes, with the exception of a couple shows. ODLR is now approaching it's 70th edition, that's almost three straight days worth of music, with very few tracks played more than once. Thanks so much to everyone that has been listening and supporting the show, there's many more to come!

Direct Links:

13 Comments:

Blogger Westorious said...

You've introduced me to A LOT of good music my friend. For that, I thank you!

7:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you!!!

11:05 PM  
Blogger Sara said...

YESSSSSSSS!!! Thank you, a million times over!! :D

8:33 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Massive thanks! I've been a fan of the show since accidently stumbling upon it on Brooklyn Radio. You've hipped me to so much incredible music, and the execution has always been top notch. Keep up the phenomenal work!

9:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks!!!!!=)

5:58 AM  
Blogger Eriki said...

..網路行銷...SEO...網頁設計...關鍵字排名...

6:15 PM  
Anonymous Eric Roberts said...

Hey U-Tern, nice to see a local DJ gain some national fame. Good job on your tracks and mixes. I didn't know how to contact you personally, I wanted you to hear a track of mine. Hope you enjoy it!

Eric

http://soundcloud.com/e-turnal/thief-digital-jam

2:55 PM  
Blogger ninpetit said...

you are the best dj! seriously!

6:06 PM  
Blogger Mr. Andrei said...

Awesome! Thanks so much! I was afraid I'd never get some of the earlier ones.

9:05 PM  
Blogger Murray said...

yeah! I started listening back at #8, didn't think I'd get a chance to pick up the earliest ones

7:08 PM  
Blogger Charles Quinn said...

SICK!!!!

2:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Omg. So good..I love jammin to these mixes while studying calculus.

5:02 PM  
Blogger TBENGTSEN said...

Can someone please share Patterns in the Sky? I've been looking for it foreverrrrrrr

3:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home