One Day Later... | U-Tern

Monday, October 26, 2009

Unreleased - Part 1 (2009)

Just went through my hard drive today and found a ton of material that has never been released. I've decided to share this music because it is doing no good to any one by staying locked away on my computer.

In the past year I've been some what tied up with trying to please a major label by remixing horrible songs and attempting to give them the sound they're looking for (which is 808 drums and corny 3 note synth lines in case you're wondering!). As a result much of the music that was made has been passed up because it was not fit for "urban radio". I'm still puzzled as to how my remix of Britney's "I U Seek Amy" ever slipped through the cracks, I was sure they would pass on it. Anyways, here's part 1...

A simple edit of a completely ignored McCartney tune. Big shouts to Avi Shack for putting me on to this record.

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

U-Tern disco 'edit'? this sounds like a full blown remix to me mang. anyway thanks for this hot nugget

8:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I second that. SUCH a full blown remix.

10:11 PM  
Blogger Relly Rels said...

Nice one man!

12:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks, man! Much appreciated.

11:27 AM  
Blogger jus bLaze said...

paul mcgnarley! keep the edits comin - its like Hanukkah all year long!

2:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

shit is hot! thousands of readers will be waiting for more! ;
)

6:31 AM  
Blogger Kamandi said...

I guess I can stop playiny the version I ripped out of an Old ODL radio show!

Kamandi

9:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kamandi, that's unethical/ illegal. You should be thrown in the slammer.

11:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Grear remix. Love what you've done to it. Keep bringing out more.

5:51 PM  
Blogger Westorious said...

HAHA Kamandi...Did the exact same thing! Love this edit.

12:49 AM  
Blogger A Digital Needle said...

Would love to hear this one if you've still got it kickin' around! adigitalneedle@gmail.com. Love your work!

7:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home